16080 Highway 19
The Inverness County Centre for the Arts is a unique venue suited to a variety of exhibitions and events. The 8, 640 square foot centre is located in a tranquil setting just outside the town of Inverness, famous for its beaches and world-class golf. The art centre houses a gallery, reception hall, studio space and gift shop. Walls of windows take in a view of the rolling hills, the town, and the Gulf of St. Lawrence. Browse through the website to find out the details on upcoming shows, workshops and summer programming that will be happening this season at ICCA.
- HOT POTATO and STUDENT EXHIBIT - Saturday, May 5th 2018 - Sunday, May 27th 2018 - 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- WITHIN SIGHT OF SHORE-Battle of the Atlantic Sunday - Sunday, May 6th 2018 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- FOUR CORNERS - Friday, June 1st 2018 - Sunday, June 24th 2018 - 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Farmer the Band - Saturday, June 9th 2018 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- HANDS DANCING - Saturday, June 30th 2018 - Sunday, July 29th 2018 - 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- SMALL TREASURES - Saturday, June 30th 2018 - Sunday, July 29th 2018 - 11:00 am - 5:00 pm